Trade Matching Specialist
Trade Matching Specialist
Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is the largest independent administrator of Hedge Funds in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cork, Curacao, Dublin, Halifax, London, Luxembourg, Malvern, Miami, New York/New Jersey, Toronto, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
Citco Fund Services (Ireland) Ltd . has been operating successfully since October 1999 and has established itself as the market leader in hedge fund administration. We offer a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment schemes.
A challenging role in a changing industry for enthusiastic, analytical candidates, providing middle office services to hedge funds in the London, New York and Asia. This is an analytical and multi-tasking role that requires the team member to be able to analyze trade details captured in the Aexeo Technology Platform, compare them to counterparty records, and report and resolve discrepancies in an effective and efficient manner. This role requires consistent attention to detail, effective communication skills, a good understanding of predominately listed vanilla & also over-the-counter derivative securities, a working knowledge of the electronic affirmation vendor platforms, the trade life cycle and settlement processes.
- Reviewing multi instrument trade affirmations on vendors Omgeo CTM, Traiana, PB matching portals & manual short form recaps on Trade Date - Trade Affirmations
- Listed securities settlements via Prime Broker platforms, ensuring trades are pre-matched & subsequently settle on the market between the counterparty & PB,
- OTC confirmations via Markit Trade Manager (MTM), DTCC, Markitwire & Long form confirmations - OTC Confirmations
- Responsible for the review, exception processing, break escalation/resolution and subsequent affirm/confirm of trade between the client & executing counterparty. Ensure accurate trade ticket booking in the CFS Aexeo.
- Daily liaising with counterparty via email & telephone and to ensure both parties have the trade captured accurately where counterparty has not subscribed to affirm/confirm vendor. (Manual Affirm/Confirm).
- Prioritization of trades based on KPI's set by senior manager & client, Trade Break Age, Instrument type, market, Broker.
- Produce EOD reports to be sent to client highlighting status & reason for all outstanding trades that were not affirmed on T+1, for manager & client review.
- Produce regular MIS reports for Clients, Relationship Managers and Senior Management.
- Providing key assistance to Client Integration team and Connectivity regarding incoming file requirements to CFS and outgoing file requirements to vendor platforms.
- Effectively communicate with the other CFS business units such as Collateral Management, OTC Treasury Settlements, Operations, Fund Accounting, Product Control Team and Risk & Valuation on a daily basis.
- Work with clients in a professional manner to resolve any open issues.
E ducation, Qualifications and
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative subjects
- 2 + Years in Financial Services with an exposure to both listed & OTC derivative
- Knowledge of Hedge and Mutual Funds.
- Strong Customer Service & analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail focused with the ability to multi-task.
- Adaptive, flexible professional style, capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Excel and Word, and aptitude to learn new skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
Post in-house training
- Ability to learn new systems and source information from numerous systems.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and counterparties via e-mail and phone.
- Strong knowledge & interest of the listed Products Equity, Fixed Income, Swap, FX, & ETD
- Strong Knowledge of the Trade life cycle and settlement process
- Strong knowledge of the Prime broker process
- Business, Technical & Commercial Awareness
- Analytical Skills
- Quality & Risk Control
- Problem Solving
- Client Service
- Team Work
- Drive for Results
NOTE:This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs.