This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will have full backing and support from the business to create an FP&A function from scratch. Candidates must have extensive experience within FP&A including the implementation of processes and procedures.
My client has stacks of heritage and hold a great reputation in the market. You'll be joining a local employer of choice who truly value their staff. This is an exciting time to join the business to play a key part of developing an FP&A function and promoting a 'business partnering' culture.
This will be a newly-created FP&A Manager role reporting to the Head of FP&A. You will take the lead on developing the function from scratch, implementing processes, models, and building a team. You will be tasked with all planning activities and leading on the business model. There will also be a number of ad hoc projects which you will be engaged on.
As a strong applicant for this FP&A Manager position you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a strong academic background
- Demonstrate FP&A experience across business planning and modelling
- Be comfortable leading all budgeting, forecasting, and analytical activities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships
- Previous exposure to developing models and building a team will be advantageous
If successful in securing the role of FP&A Manager, candidates can expect to receive:
- £55,000 - £65,000 basic
- Car allowance or company car
- Leading bonus and pension scheme
- Employee discount
- Full support from the business to build a high-performing FP&A function