A growing company in Hatfield are recruiting - Permanent role with great progression and a full study support package. Salary paying £22,000 - £24,500 dependent on experience.
As an Assistant Accountant your role will involve Processing Bank Reconciliations, Journals, Credit Card Reconciliations, Cost Control, Sales Ledger, Cost Control and much more. Seeking a candidate with a similar background who is progressive and eager to learn.
My client are within the transport & distribution industry and have a medium sized Head office based in Hatfield. They operate all over the UK and are constantly working on new projects and are growing their team. You will report into a hands on Finance Manager who is willing to offer you training, progression and exposure to wider accounting. The company offer great benefits such as free parking, study support, a great pension scheme and much more.
As an Assistant Accountant you will report into a hands on Finance Manager with the duties of:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with Financial Accounts
- Analysis of overheads and cost control
- VAT, Corporation Tax & National Statistics Office returns
- Credit Card and Nominal account reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting
- Managing debtors
- Ideally a CIMA or ACCA studier
- Experience within a similar role is ideal
- Progressive candidate who is hungry to learn
- Computer literate (Excel)
- Ideally proficient with SAGE
- Good communication skills
Whats on offer?
- Progressive Assistant Accountant role
- Varied job with lots of exposure
- Full study support and a competitive salary
- Growing organisation