We're delighted to be working with a FTSE 250 business in Newcastle. Our client is currently recruiting a Management Accountant to join this established business on a permanent basis.
A FTSE 250 business with National coverage, this company has gone through a huge period of exciting growth. This is an exciting time to join the business in a Management Accountant capacity role.
You'll report directly into the Group Finance Manager, also based out of the Newcastle office.
Main duties detailed below:
- People management responsibilities for a small transactional team
- Managing the full month end process, including prepayments, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and other ad-hoc duties
- Full monthly management accounts preparation, including commentary
- Financial reporting on a monthly and annual basis
- Management of the budget and forecast for all entities
- Group consolidation, review and analysis
- Producing other ad-hoc analysis based on business and management needs
The successful candidate will have prior experience in a similar fast paced environment. You will also be an experienced Qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) Management Accountant with excellent attention to detail and the ability to liaise and partner with a range of senior stakeholders.
Excellent salary + extensive benefits + career progression