EMEA Management Accountant
A leading international Oil and Gas company are on the lookout for an experience Management Accountant who has proven international experience.
Our client are a true International market leader within the Oil and Gas sector, with regional offices in Milton Keynes. A company that can offer unrivalled exposure across the wider finance function and into its EMEA markets. They have a track record of developing candidates and with one of the highest employee retention rates on the market.
EMEA Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare periodic reports and accounts from the accounting systems for the EMEA department.
- Provide reporting and analysis for the EMEA Finance Manager to help them better understand and manage their business area
- Producing detailed variance analysis with corresponding commentary to inform EMEA aquisition decisions
- Produce/update the Group's cash flow reporting for the EMEA Function
- Preparing VAT returns and submissions
- Liaise on regular basis with other senior managers, ensuring that they have the key data they need to run their teams and that they deal with / are aware of any adverse trends which need to be managed.
- Acting as a business partner to the commercial teams, providing financial support
- Respond to ad-hoc projects as required by the FC to ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare monthly management accounts, compared with budgets to the reporting timetable
- Prepare group annual budgets and regular re-forecasts working with department heads and support the EMEA Finance Manager.
EMEA Management Accountant Requirements:
- Ideally be CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified or finalist stage
- Proven Management Accountant experience
- Strong academic background
- Exposure to International accounts
- Driven, hardworking and motivated
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
Whats on Offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- International Market exposure
- Competitive bonus structure
- On-site parking
- Study Support
- Excellent benefits