Finance Manager role for a successful Worthing based client. A role which will be challenging and requires a flexible, dynamic approach.
A well known successful Worthing based business looking to add to their finance team. A vibrant atmosphere with a friendly, progressive team looking for someone with a friendly personality and able to work with a wide variety of people within the team.
- Raise purchase orders and invoices
- Keep and maintain a short term cash flow report for snap shot reporting
- Maintain a record and report on A/R collection periods
- Create statements of accounts
- Instigate credit calls to customers before due date to ensure timely payments
- Monthly reports on average monetary value of overdue invoices
- Monitor budgeted expenses on a monthly basis and compared against forecast
- Monitor supplier debtor days
- Reliable, hard working and adaptable.
- Previous experience in Finance or Credit Control Manager position
- Alternatively, someone looking to make their next step up.
An annual salary up to £28,000
A range of top benefits