Assistant Client Accountant
My client is looking for a progressive Assistant Client Accountant to join their expanding team.
This commercial property management company are one the best and most reputable companies in their industry.
As the Assistant Client Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Periodic reporting to clients (Standard reports plus additional as required)
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of client reports (i.e. VAT, client statement etc)
- Demand Rent, Service charge and other monies from Tenants
- Collection of monies
- Transfer of Rent monies to client
- Amendments to Client Accounts
- Payment of client property related transactions
- General maintenance of client funds i.e. tenant refunds etc
- Update the annual service charge budgets in accordance with internal KPIs
- Manage and maintain the Service charge funds of each property under remit
- Manage and maintain the property and tenant (lease) database for all clients under remit
- Ensure full understanding of all current, updated and newly created Internal Procedures that relate to the accounts function
- Ad-hoc tasks/projects instructed by Client Accounts Manager and Head of Property Finance UK.
To be considered for the Assistant Client Accountant job you must have the following:
- Background in accounting
- Desire to progress into a Client Accounting position
- Excellent communication skills
£22,000 - £26,000 + study support