Corporate Finance Associate Director OR Director
A leading accountancy practice based in Bristol is looking to add to it's already very successful business lines. They now require a full time a Corporate Finance specialist, to help grow the portfolio further.
Our Client are a leading Accountancy firm based in Central Bristol. They are very well established with 3 very strong revenue streams of Audit, Accounts and Tax. With newly refurbished offices, for both staff and clients to enjoy they are leading from the front with ethos, company culture and technology.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance Director are:
- Lead advisory and development focused, playing a key role in marketing events, leading business development initiatives and active in winning new client work, negotiating and closing sales opportunities and managing client relationships.
- Build an active and extensive external network of professional, business and client contacts and use this network to generate further leads.
- You will be heavily involved in bringing in new business to the company by proactively going out and meeting with new and prospective clients to help drive sales
- Lead complex and technically demanding assignments as well as assuming leadership in a chosen technical area.
- Lead and manage teams to meet client and firm requirements
- You will also ensure the effective allocation of the team on assignments and leads team development in order to maximise efficiency.
The successful candidate for this Corporate Finance Director will have:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA
- With a background within corporate finance and lead advisory functions of an accountancy firm, operating at Manager or Senior Manager level.
- You will be able to significant demonstrate business development and relationship building skills through results and be looking for an opportunity with career progression potential, within a leading chartered accountancy firm environment.
- High ambition and drive
- The interpersonal skills and attitude to be a tenacious and effective business developer, consistently and autonomously forging strong relationships with senior clients.
- Financial Modelling expertise.
- Highly effective organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills particularly in production of key documents including executive summaries, information memorandums and business plans.
Base Salary up to £110,000(depending on experience)
Great Benefits Package
Progression to Partner
Opportunity to grow your own portfolio and network