Interim FP&A Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an analyst with strong technical skills to join a well established business in the South West
My client are a a highly reputable business located in a lovely area in Gloucestershire
This role requires a very analytical mindset and a technical skillset. The primarily focus of this vacancy is on the FP&A side of the business and it plays an important role in the leadership team with responsibility for financial planning, monthly reporting analysis, business partnering and adding value through commercial analysis.
The analytical skillset is required to pull together budget templates and consolidate into an overall budget pack. The ideal candidate will have an up to SQL skillset and/or reasonable Power Query/Power BI which will enable them to hit the ground running and de-risk the 6+6 forecast process.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Prior experience of managing small teams in previous roles - this role leads a team of FP&A Analysts.
- Strong technical skills (up to date SQL, Power Query and/or Power BI)
- Excellent Excel modelling
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret, explain, and act on complex information
- Initiative to identify opporunities to drive process improvement
A very competitive day rate and an immediate start