- Leadership role
- Privately owned business
- FMCG industry sector
An experienced and qualified finance professional, you will be responsible for all accounting and financial matters, including the provision of all necessary financial and business reporting as well as relevant advice on matters which underpin the financial well-being and performance of the organization.
Reporting to the CEO, key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial records
- Preparation of Month End and Year End Financial Reports
- Manage and value add to business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Departmental reporting and provision of detailed analytics to support business decision making
- Business Governance, Risk Management and Fraud protection
- Lead the development and improvement of financial systems and processes to improve the effectiveness of the finance function
- Responsible for supplier arrangements and pricing, and act as business partner to internal and external stakeholders
- The development and refining of accounting policies, processes and controls
- Lead the Finance team in a hands on capacity
To be considered for this role you must be CA/CPA or ACCA qualified with over 10 years of experience with the day-to-day financial operations. You will have a proven track record of effective strategic leadership, with the ability to understand the business, its key drivers of success and areas of opportunity.
This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Phil Scardigno at Hudson Accounting & Finance in our Adelaide office on Ph 08 8223 8824, quoting Ref No. 5B/16144.