Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a Property Accountant to join our client, a leading Real Estate company located in London's West End, a short walk from Green Park
Our client is a leading Real Estate company located in London's West End. Due to expansion across their portfolio of properties, an opportunity has arisen for a Property Accountant to join their accountancy team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for a Property Accountant with responsibility for the following duties:
- Bookkeeping for the management company, including preparing sales invoices, reviewing supplier invoices and payments, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, etc.
- Preparation, review and finalisation of monthly/quarterly management accounts for all entities
- Preparation of monthly cashflows
- Monthly payroll review / liaising directly with the payroll providers
- Managing the relationship with the pension provider and associated administration of the company pension
- VAT returns on a quarterly basis
- Preparation, review and finalisation of audited financial statements under IFRS / UK GAAP as well as unaudited financial statements including creating reconciliations and schedules for the auditors.
- Preparation, review and finalisation of income tax / corporate tax on an annual basis
- Preparation of 5 year business plans
- Review of all annual insurance renewals
- Monitoring IT and all other office expenditure
- Managing the statutory compliance at Companies House
- Monitoring the debt covenants where applicable
- Dealing with any adhoc requests
The ideal candidate
MUST HAVE WORKED IN THE PROPERTY SECTOR, IN A SOLE/PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT ROLE
WOULD SUIT A QBE/STOPPED-STUDIER
Salary of £45,000-£50,000
Competitive benefits package