Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Accountant Role:
As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality accounting services to our international clients, you will report directly to Account Manager and work closely with the team. This role will suit engaged, customer-orientated individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential within Citco.
Accountant Job Duties in Brief:
- General accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements;
- Deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assist in the preparation for annual audits;
- Monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation;
- Review similar work prepared by junior members of the team;
- Attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- Have 2-3 years of experience in Accounting;
- Have very good command of both written and spoken English;
- Be a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills;
- Be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.