Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Analyst for our Ho Chi Minh City office. A career in Advisory provides a chance for you to specialize in a particular industry segment, or technical specialty whilst developing broad and practical business experience and skills. In particular:
You will be joining our team and participate in the followings
- Financial Due Diligence (financial review and analysis): conduct financial due diligence review to support M&A transactions, either buyer due diligence or vendor due diligence to identify and report on financial and operational performance risks/issues that impact the transactions, including purchase price consideration, deal structuring or deal termination.
- Business Valuation and Financial Modelling: Conduct comprehensive financial projection; perform desktop valuation using various valuation methods including DCF, market comparison. Valuation of special assets: options and intangibles
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services: Support in preparation of Teasers, Information Memorandum (IM), financial projections and Management Presentation; Support in buyer/investor and investment target identification and approach
- Strategic and Risk Management Advisory: Assist in providing market entry assessment, feasibility study to for Go / No-Go decision to enter new markets: Market research, Competition Analysis, Risk Assessment, Key Success Factors and Considerations, Financial forecast and Business case building
- University degree (or equivalent) in Economic, Business, Finance field.
- Fresh graduate or with 2-3 years of experience in related areas. Strong level of English proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge with business process flowchart presentation
- Innovative, Energetic and Eager to learn
- Holding (or pursuing) one or more international qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, CPA, CFA, MBA) will be an advantage.
How to apply?
- Send your CV (with photo) in English together with Academic Transcript and Degree Result to email@example.com
- Name your email with quoting reference: “Application – Analyst – Ho Chi Minh City office”.
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is 30 August 2019 at the latest
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.