Group Financial Planning & Analyst
On behalf of a business based West of Reading I am recruiting for a Permanent Group FP&A Analyst to their commercial finance team.
My client is a market leader within their industry and are a fast-growing company listed on the London Stock Exchange. They are easily accessible by all major transport links and have plenty of parking for the right candidate.
The successful applicant for this Permanent Group FP&A Analyst role will be responsible for the following:
- Providing support to the Group FP&A Manager on operational and financial matters
- Assisting with the monthly financial reporting process including Board presentations
- Create high quality & detailed variance analysis reports to provide insight on business performance and commercial opportunities for growth
- Assisting with the production of forecasts, budgets and long-range plans and analysis.
- Assist in the design, implementation and execution of the annual budget process and forecasts.
- Manage the demands of key stakeholders within the business and develop strong relationships
- Collaborate with FP&A teams across all of business divisions in various locations, developing progressively strong working relationships
- Assisting with the review of current reporting practices, make and implement recommendations for significant improvement.
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following background:
- Part Qualified candidate, ideally studying towards either CIMA or ACCA
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Advanced Excel
- Ability to understand the interrelationships between key drivers and data across systems
- Ability to extract and analyse multiple sources and large volumes of data
- Demonstrable track record of providing value adding financial information to Sales, Marketing and/or Purchasing departments and senior management
- It is vital you have the gravitas and confidence to explain complex financial information to senior management
- Desire to make improvements to current processes and analysis
Excellent salary, plus bonus and study support.