Commercial Accountant (with a European remit)
6 days left
- Full time
Are you looking for a career move into a fast-moving, international, entrepreneurial business without the bureaucracy and formalities of the bigger corporate? Due to our ongoing business growth we’re hiring a Commercial Accountant into a brand-new role to further develop and strengthen our financial analytics to support well-informed decision making – you’ll enjoy turning data into insights and bringing the numbers to life. It’s a really exciting time to join us.
Reporting to the Finance & Operations Director, you’ll join the Finance team (6) who are responsible for management accounting, compliance, all customer orders and transactional processing. 200+ different products are shipped from 20+ suppliers across Europe to warehouses in the UK & US for distribution to 100+ European & our US customers. As Commercial Accountant your remit will be our UK and European business. Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of profitability across customer sectors, product group and brands
- Analysis of trends and variances
- Communication of key insights to key stakeholders incl. Board of Directors
- Management of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Support the further development of our Business Intelligence systems, process improvements and business initiatives
- Competitor analysis
- Development/prep of an evolving monthly management accounts pack
Our new Commercial Accountant will be CIMA or ACCA qualified, intellectually astute with strong commercial acumen and ideally experience working in international multi-currency markets, (or the desire to work with a European remit). In addition, your profile will include:
- A good understanding of modern management information systems
- Strong presentation, reporting & communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- A good track record in financial forecasting
- An entrepreneurial outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills
St Pierre Groupe Ltd (previously known as Carrs Foods) is a £70m turnover international market leader in bakery products, with the St Pierre, Baker Street and Paul Hollywood brands. With a strong reputation for innovation and customer service, employing 32 people we are soon to relocate to our new offices in South Manchester. Our business model has all production and logistics outsourced. St Pierre Groupe Ltd have an international supplier and customer base. As an employer we offer flexible working - start times (0800-1000 hrs daily). It’s a great place to work.
To discuss the role in more detail please call our retained external Consultant - Elaine Rippon at Oakleigh Resourcing on 01477 534491. To view the role profile view www.oakleighresourcing.co.uk. No agencies please.
Apply for Commercial Accountant (with a European remit)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly