Assistant Management Accountant
A great permanent opportunity for a full time, part qualified Assistant Management Accountant role based in Macclesfield.
Working for a well established, dynamic, successful and growing organisation. Based in a fast paced, friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Assisting in month end management accountants
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review P&L
- Cash flow reporting
- Overseeing the ledgers
- Assisting with general reports
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be studying ACCA or CIMA - Essential
- Have a desire to progress and develop experience - Essential
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have adequate experience with MS Excel - Pivot tables and V Look-Ups - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £22,000 to £25,000 per annum + Study support + Parking + Pension + Progression