Audit Manager / Senior Manager
We are currently seeking an Audit Manager or Senior Manager to join our team in the Mankato office. With a fun work culture and excellent growth opportunities, this position will give you a unique opportunity! You will have the ability to engage with firm leaders, while immersing yourself in challenging work that directly impacts Abdo, Eick & Meyers and our clients!
The Audit Manager or Senior Manager, under minimal supervision, performs a variety of professional auditing work. This role's primary responsibility is auditing business entities in accordance with accounting standards, policies, and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers in conformity with standards.
- Communicating with clients on-site, by phone, and email to obtain accurate information and relevant supporting documentation to support workpaper conclusions.
- Delegating or assuming in-charge responsibility; projecting and planing the timing of the workload to promote the most efficient operation of the staff.
- Mentoring and leading staff, demonstrating ability to manage client relationships, and the desire to be an intricate part of business development and marketing strategies.
- Marketing Firm services to existing and prospective clients.
Successful Audit Manager / Senior Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and be licensed as a CPA
- 6+ years of audit experience
- Possess and apply sound technical and operational knowledge in the practice area.
- Knowledge and ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, FASB regulations, and various software applications.
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and staff, clients, and other external business contacts.
- Excellent client-service orientation with an ability to expand services and develop new business.
**Relocation assistance may be available**
Attracting, developing, and retaining the best employees are our highest priorities at Abdo, Eick & Meyers, LLP. Ranked as the 6th fastest growing firm in the U.S. by Accounting Today’s Top 100 Firms and Regional Leaders, we are always seeking talented individuals who can contribute to the success of our firm. So, if you are looking for an opportunity with a growing, collaborative firm, that values teamwork, relationships and growth & development please apply online TODAY!
EEO Policy: Abdo, Eick & Meyers, LLP and its subsidiary companies are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any legally-recognized basis “protected class” including but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or marital preference, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.