On behalf of a business based south of Reading I am recruiting for a Permanent Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join their stable finance team.
My client is a large UK leading consutruction and services business with a national reach and multiple progression routes.
The successful applicant for this Management Accountant role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Producing monthly management accounts and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Providing detailed commentary on variances to budget holders.
- Accruals and prepayments
- Provide accurate spend & revenue analysis
- Posting accruals and prepayment journals for cost and revenue.
- Playing a key role in production of annual budgets & quarterly re-forecasting.
To be considered for this Management Accountant role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards the middle sections of ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Exposure to the majority of the above tasks
- Experience in assessing multiple business and financial factors to make difficult judgement calls
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
Great opportunities for progression in a forward thinking fast paced business. Highly competitive salary.