Weekly Hours: 39
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At Apple, we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined, and now can't imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job.
Do the best work of your life here at Apple. New ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your role and there’s no telling what you can accomplish.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the EMEIA Operations Finance team driving compliance, cost control and process optimisation, in the global management of Supply Chain Capital Expenditure.
- An ambitious, driven individual with a commercial mind-set, sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Comfortable working in an often ambiguous environment.
- Ability to dissect and analyse large quantities of data and present in an understandable format
- Comfortable in the detail of deliverables, as well as able to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to cut through ambiguity, listen, challenge and innovate. A naturally enquiring commercial approach.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team player consistently delivering to team commitments
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of end-to-end finance & business functions.
- Review & approve Capital Expenditures in support of Global Product launches.
- Lead by example in understanding complex supply chain arrangements, identifying cost savings, control gaps, and areas for improvement.
- Participate in the quarterly close cycle; equally comfortable with the detail & the overview.
- Ability to communicate finance concepts to non-finance partners clearly and concisely.
- Prepare detailed analysis, and presentations to Business partners for effective decision-making.
- Review commercial arrangements to strengthen financial governance
- Own relationships as Finance business partner across global teams within Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Tax, Legal & Internal Audit.
- Guide and mentor team members and business partners in the pursuit of excellence.
- Potential to move to other more senior roles within Finance or Operations.
Education & Experience
- Qualified accountant with relevant experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.