Trainee Accounts Assistant
A medium sized Retail business based in St. Albans are recruiting for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent full time basis.
Entry level role paying £18,000 - £21,000 with study support and training provided. You will ideally have an interest in Finance or have some Reconciliations and Excel experience.
My client are a medium sized Retail business based in the heart of St. Albans. They are going through an exciting period of growth and are therefore looking to recruit a permanent Trainee Accounts Assistant to work within their busy Finance team. You will report into a hands on Credit Control Manager and process new customer accounts, reconciliations and much more. Great entry level role with training and progression.
- Reporting into a hands on Credit Control Manager
- Working on the Sales Ledger side - completing reconciliations
- Running Credit Reports on new customers
- Reconciliation and allocation of self-billed customer accounts
- Ad hoc reporting and administration
- During busy periods you will also be involved in the Accounts Payable side
- Processing and coding invoices
- Raising non-stock Invoices and credits
- Raising delivery discrepancy reports and tracking progress through to completion
- Living local to St. Albans
- Ideally Degree Educated in Accounting or Finance, or an AAT studier but this is not essential
- A progressive candidate who is keen to get into an entry level Finance role
- Strong Reconciliation experience and a good Excel user
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
Whats on offer?
- An entry level accounting role with career progression
- Competitive starting salary and full study support
- Excellent business to work for