Temporary Head of Finance
This is the number 1 on site reporting to the MD and the Group FD
My client is a market leading manufacturing business based within commuting distance of LLandrindod Wells, Hereford, Kidderminster and Shrewsbury.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join an amazing manufacturing business within commuting distance of LLandrindod Wells, Hereford, Kidderminster and Shrewsbury.
Reporting to the site MD and the Group FD the HOF plays a key role in this profitable subsidiary.
Role will include;
- Managing a team of two people
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of 3 year budgets, forecasts and associated cash flows
- Maintaining and improving complicated Excel models
- Monthly group reporting
- Production of annual statutory accounts
- Production of weekly cash flow forecasts
- Production of finance reports for inclusion in monthly management meetings and quarterly Board meetings
- Management of full finance function including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Challenging the business on costs control and overall strategy
- Close liaison with the Group FD
- Close liaison Group accounts, tax and treasury functions
- Involvement in funding requirements
- Preparation of cash flow modelling
- Continuous improvement to processes
Salary in the range of £50,000 - £60,000
Day rate Interim's may be considered
6 month assignment starting ASAP.
22 days annual leave + Bank holidays (pro rata)