Finance Systems Manager
Finance Systems Manager for a well known homeless charity in Central London
This large and well know homeless charity is currently looking for a finance systems manager to join their team. The organisation is currently looking at a variety of projects to improve how corporate services can support the operational teams in delivering key objectives. This is in line with exciting growth plans over the next 5 years where they expect to increase the impact they can have on homelessness across the UK.
The Finance Systems Manager would be heavily involved in key projects to improve and re-design finance and non-finance systems across the organisation.
- Key point of contact for all finance systems users.
- Maintain records of system change requests including chart of accounts and underlying analysis structure.
- Assist with the maintenance of the finance system alongside IT.
- Liaise with IT and external support were necessary in relation to user issues.
- Consistently monitor and manage the finance system, how it used and make suggestions for improvement in co-ordination with IT and external support.
- Monitor all systems-based processes, ensuring adequate process documentation is in place.
- Leading the design and maintenance of the report-creation, including using SQL and other reporting tools.
- Take overall responsibility for training of users in best practice use of financial systems.
- Manage and identify impact of changes to financial processes and controls
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent) with a good understanding of financial systems and how they operate within medium sized organisations. Candidates who are not in systems focused roles would be considered, as long as they have a strong understanding of SQL. Experience within improving and maintaining financial data and controls would be highly beneficial as would a good understanding of core financial accounting. Agresso Business World experience would be desirable.
£45,000 to £55,000 plus excellent benefits