Finance Business Partner - Listowel
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
This is an exciting role based in our Listowel site, the main processing plant for the Primary Dairy division in Ireland. The role will suit an ambitious and highly skilled finance professional who is looking to partner with senior manufacturing management and be a strong voice at the decision-making table.
- Work closely with Operations and Supply Chain teams to provide high level financial insight and support to maximise performance
- Evaluate and influence operations strategies, initiatives and proposal
- Ensure financial and operational information flow is communicated efficiently
- Monthly operations analysis to provide insight on performance and measurement against KPIs
- Use process data and financial information to unlock potential improvement opportunities, and collaborate with operations to realise these benefits
- Key role in developing annual operations plan for the manufacturing plant and periodically revising expected outcomes throughout the year
- Build robust business cases for capital investment and manage the pipeline from initial concept through approval submission, project control, and post project evaluation
- Highly focused on Continuous Improvement and elimination of non-value add activity
Qualifications and skills
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and have 1- 3 years post qualification experience in industry.
- Ability to build strong relationships to influence and gain support to achieve the best outcomes for the organization
- Appetite to understand operations and see financial outcomes through an operations lens
- An ability to deal with ambiguity and apply a logical approach to simply the financial implications of decisions
- Desire and aptitude to present and communicate financial outcomes in creative ways to impact performance
- Demonstrate the persistence and ability to overcome obstacles and get the job done.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Always looking to develop personally and contribute to the development of the team
- Good aptitude for reporting tools, and ability to think creatively about system outputs. Previous SAP experience would be an advantage.
- A third level business qualification.
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.