Page Personnel is working with a leading professional services business in Liverpool to recruit a Management Accountant to join their growing accountancy function.
This company has over 30 years specialist experience in their sector offering a wide variety of different services and products. The business is very attractive if you're a candidate who is forward-thinking and wants to join a fast paced, growing organisation.
As Management Accountant, you will take ownership of a few subsidiary businesses providing accurate and timely reports and analysis. Key duties include:
- Producing monthly management accounts with relevant analysis and commentary
- Support and contribute to the production of annual statutory accounts
- Support on a wide variety of projects
- Assist in the delivery of annual audits
- Assist in the production of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Produce key MI reports to be distributed across the wider business
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Part qualified/finalist level candidate, QBEs will be considered
- Strong accountancy understanding and experience working in management accounts
- Ability to analyse key financial information
- Effective communication skills across all levels
- Able to challenge information
- Strong team player
- Advanced Excel skills
This Management Accountant role is great for someone who wants to join a positive, growing business and learn and develop in a role that can offer progression. You will get:
- An attractive starting salary of £35,000
- Study support
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Succession plan to progress your role further
If you're interested, please apply ASAP!