Finance Business Partner
- Prepare Sales Commentary with analysis; initiate review with Business Leaders
- Review rebates, advertising and merchandising accruals, analyze and provide inputs to business leaders
- Prepare manufacturing dashboard, COGS reconciliation, review manufacturing cost, SG&A, allocations and report to manufacturing head
- Review General Expenses actuals against budget, provide necessary input to function and business leaders
- Review material cost and post PPV, NWI, NRV, FIFO, GIT Journal
- Review and approval of pricing structure, pricing impact in monthly basis, lead the pricing exercise as counsel to the business
- Review P&L in overall basis, ensure reasonableness and fairness in P&L presentation
- Monthly Discussion with Business Leaders in P&L actual and provide inputs on improvements
- Monthly Discussion with Business Team on Sales Forecast this month (NWI, Sales Programs)
- Lean Six Sigma project involvement from finance as counsel to LSS blackbelts
- Review Bill of Materials Calculation for new SKUs for new customer
- Review and take correction action when necessary on intercompany cost and intercompany sales
- Weekly Sales Tracking with Business Team
- Upsides/ Downsides to Operating Income Simulation for Month End Closing
- Review standard cost and submit for re-costing in SAP
- Review and approve Sample and Indirect Cost (Travel, Ad Merch, Training, Seminar, Supplies)
- Business Modelling presentation to Business Leaders
- Review currency impact and prepare FX mitigation plan
- External & Internal Audit request
- Tax audit request
- Review of Transfer Cost and propose new Price (twice a year)
- Calculate Signature Product Achievement for Sales Incentive Program (SIP) Calculation
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a professional accounting qualification.
- Has no less than 5 years of experience in business counsel financial analysis in a MNC environment, in the FMCG industry.
- Big-4 experience preferred.
- Has knowledge of the pricing process. Price/Value mapping tool; knowledgeable on how tool is compiled and interpreted.
- Understands the general and economic environment and provides input on external economic indicator.
- Has good market/industry knowledge.
- Good understanding of business process including Internal Controls.
- Sound knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Possesses a professional demeanor and client-service attitude.
- Able to communicate in fluent written and spoken English.