Senior Specialist - Financial Planning & Analysis
- Sales and intercompany transaction analysis, reconciliation, calculation on rebates and other topline reduction.
- Lead the estimation process against actual, OP planning tracking on Sales, COGS, and General Expenses.
- Reporting to regional office in monthly and adhoc basis.
- Involved in analyzing monthly closing results, provide feedback to business managers, FC, and accounting on irregular items.
- Provide monthly reports and analysis of results to country management team, division heads, on profitability, cost, and turns
- Review all P&L line in Prelim Financial Result and report to SEA region office
- Executive summary package reporting to country management
- Manufacturing Dashboard, TVOS submitted to Asia Manufacturing Finance
- Portfolio mix of each business group and division
- Tracking department spending actual vs OP & QOR to all budget holders
- International Portfolio Strategy and Action
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s degree preferred.
- Professional accounting qualification preferred.
- Has no less than 6 years of experience in a corporate finance, management accounting, manufacturing accounting or FP&A role.
- Big-4 experience, and experience in a MNC environment is required.
- A detail oriented, fast paced and independent individual.
- Able to handle stakeholders at different levels of the organisation.
- Fluency in the English language, both oral and written.