Manager, Billings and Collections
The Role sits within a Public Sector Department that affects the life of Victoris directly.The client is based in the Eastern sububurbs of Melbourne.
The role is for a 6 months contract with potensial to get extended longer.
About the Role.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable function.
- Manage the Billing and Collections) function and ensure that it operates effectively and in accordance with the Business Regulations
- To be able to meet deadlines
- Manage existing realtuonships
- Mange tasks supporting Debt Collection Contract performance management
- Meet KPIs
- Experience with working at a senior level in the areas of financial administration and management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with financial systems and processes, together with resource performance management of financial functions - Billing and receivables.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and meet KPIs
- Ability to take instruction and action tasks supporting Debt Collection Contract performance management.
- Investigate complaints both internal and external customers.
- Ability to analyse financial data and document findings with recommendations as appropriate.
Plaese apply directly or call Abby Chatterjee for a confidential chat at 03 96236542.