Senior Management Accountant
My client is looking to hire following a recent promotion within the business.
This is a broad, autonomous role based in Derby
A highly desirable, household name manufacturing business
You will take responsibility for preparing and reporting the accounts of my client's newest, fastest growing division.
- Take the lead in supporting the division
- Prepare reports for Directors and Senior Management and present in a clear manner to non-finance
- Partner with the Managing Directors and operational teams to inform and support decision making
- Evaluate variances and drive efficiency and improvement without compromising services provided
- Be responsible for budgeting and forecasting; review the impact of variances to the forecasts, ensuring that any adjustments have been reflected correctly
- Review the management accounts and balance sheet
- Supervise 2 driect reports
For a full job description or to discuss the position, please contact me directly.
You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) capable of preparing management accounts without supervision. Your communication skills are key, as you will be working within a close knit team as well as partnering with non-finance to support commercial decision making. Manufacturing sector experience is desirable but not essential. This role will best suit candidates up to 3 years post-qualified who are looking to progress and develop.
£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus