A industry leading Utilities company are currently recruiting a company Accountant.
Paying a competitive salary with possibilities of a contract extension.
My client are a leading utilities provider who are based in Grays. They are recruiting an Accountant on a nine month contract basis to cover a current member of staff who has been utilised for an internal project. The company offer a high rate of pay and a relaxed, friendly working atmosphere.
This role as an Accountant involves:
- Sales Ledger, Payroll and Credit Control duties
- Maintenance of the cash book
- Maintenance of the petty cash account
- Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Reconciling the Normal Ledger
- Journal entries
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Accountancy Sector
- Temporary role
- Paid hourly
- Start next week
- knowledge of a large EAP system would be advantages
- Proficient Excel user- V-lookups + Pivot tables
- Able to handle accruals and prepayments, reporting responsibilities
- The ability to communicate with a variety of company associates
- 9 month fixed term contract to assist during a project
- Competitive rate of pay