The job will entail a variety of activities in a diverse workforce and can include:
- Assisting in processing one or more specific country payrolls; responsible for all analysis and review prior to sign-off
- Working on more complicated payroll issues where sound judgement is required; receives guidance from senior staff
- Following established processes and procedures in preparing and reviewing payroll data.
Our client operates in Bracknell and needs a Payroll Specialist to contribute to their ever growing workforce and client base. Our client operates and prides themselves on dynamic team of over 4,000.
The company you will be working for will cross multiple sectors and geographic locations.
The role of Payroll Specialist will entail a vast array of responsibilities which include:
- Processing specific country payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis alongside the rest of the country specialists.
- Supporting the month end reproting for that role.
- Process improvement across all areas of Payroll, both system and workflow
- Resolve queries both from internal colleagues and external suppliers and stakeholders;
The successful candidate will be passionate and determined while being able to solve complex problems. Also, the successful candidate will have:
- Significant senior payroll experience across multiple payrolls and geographical regions.
- Experience in leading complex payroll queries and process improvement
The successful Payroll Specialist candidate will be able to enjoy numerous work benefits such as a competitive holiday, pension schemes as well high quality training and progression in an ever growing company. The progression path will also result in an increase in the already competitive salary.