Senior Operations Specialist - Collateral
Collateral & Treasury Senior Specialist
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is the largest independent administrator of Hedge Funds in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cork, Curacao, Dublin, Halifax, London, Luxembourg, Malvern, Miami, New York/New Jersey, Toronto, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
Citco Fund Services (Ireland) Ltd. has been operating successfully since October 1999 and has established itself as the market leader in hedge fund administration. We offer a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment schemes.
About the Role:
A challenging role in a changing industry for enthusiastic, analytical candidates, providing treasury and collateral services to hedge funds in the London, New York and Asia.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Monitor collateral positions and issue collateral margin calls on a daily basis
- Monitor and reconcile mark to market exposures by counter-party on a daily basis
- Coordinate month-end collateral interest process between counter-parties
- Review exposure for stale, missing, and zero prices and validate valuation on a daily basis
- Set up static data regarding ISDA Master Agreements and credit support documentation
- Instruct collateral and treasury transfer payments via SWIFT
- Ensure the processing and approval of all client payment instructions accurately and efficiently as per Citco's Service Level Agreement.
- Oversight and control of the central group email boxes
- Monitor and process incoming OTC Payments/Invoices/Client funding requests.
- Responsible for daily collateral and treasury movements between counter-parties.
- Interact effectively with all team members and supporting department(s)
- Collaborate with customers, technology and operations staff to proactively contribute to improved service through operational or financial analysis
- Work with multiple departments across the firm to drive results and deliverables
- May serve as interface between MIS and Operations
- May produce timely and accurate financials or reports
- May work on special projects as needed
- Work with client in a professional manner to resolve any open issues
- Support Account manager in rolling out new operational processes.
Education, Qualifications and Special Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative subjects.
- Knowledge of Hedge and Mutual Funds.
- Strong customer service & analytical and problem solving skills.
- Committed team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail focused with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to learn new systems and source information from numerous systems.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Adaptive, flexible professional style, capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Excel and Word, and aptitude to learn new skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and counterparties via e-mail and phone.
- Experience/exposure to a cash settlements role not essential but would be a benefit.
- Experience/exposure to ISDA Bi-Lateral agreements & the collateral process not essential but would also be a benefit.
3+ Years in Financial Services.
Previous exposure in any of the below departments:
- Collateral management
- Derivative instruments
- Business, Technical & Commercial Awareness
- Quality & Risk Control
- Problem Solving
- Client Service
- Team Work
- Drive for Results
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.