Assistant Manager - Internal Audit - Karachi
Telenor Microfinance Bank is looking to recruit a suitable candidate for the position on Assistant Manager - Internal Audit for their Karachi head office.
- The incumbent is responsible to assist in conducting risk assessments and ensure compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of corporate functions of the bank. He/she is also responsible to form an informed and objective judgment on the basis of evidence collected and analysed, and prepares report for submission to the line.
- Assist line manager in the development of audit programs of assigned engagements.
- Perform assigned audits or segment of audit under the direction of line manager.
- Assist in planning and execution of head office audits to evaluate the adequacy of controls designed and effectiveness of their implementation.
- Assist in determining whether areas reviewed are performing their control activities in compliance with guidelines and applicable policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with both Bank’s objectives and best practices.
- Prepare working papers summarizing evidential data obtained and conclusions reached in support of opinions presented in the draft report.
- Assist line in planning the audit schedule, develop individual audit steps of the assignment and preparation of draft reports for onwards submission.
- Perform follow up reviews to determine the extent to which audit recommendations have been implemented.
- Continue to develop expertise in specialized areas for professional growth.
- Update and maintain knowledge of current accounting and auditing practices through continuing professional education.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Required Qualification, Education/Certification & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- ACCA new Member/ ACCA Affiliate