Interim Assistant Management Accountant
An Assistant Management Accountant is required to join a growing business in Wigan on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be assisting with all accounts duties up to trial balance.
This forward thinking, innovative company who look for passionate and driven people to join them and help drive the business forward. In return they offer flexible work, a great atmosphere and fantastic working environment.
Interim Assistant Management Accountant duties include:
- Report value-adding information directly to the Management team, Director of Finance and CFO.
- To assist in the production of periodic management accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Production of financial results and variance analysis
- Cash Management in a highly liquid business
- Manage Fixed Asset Register
- Processing of invoices
- Assist in statutory returns, such as GBD & VAT
- To perform other relevant duties as required
The successful Interim Assistant Management Accountant will be/have:
Adaptable to change
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work as a team environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Flexible working hours
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays