Cost controller/Analyst (6 month FTC)
This role Cost controller/Analyst (6 month FTC)is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company based in London. They position is looking for someone who has experience in Cost controlling and is looking to gain more experience for a brilliant company
Based in the heart of London, this giant FMCG company work in a soulful environment, surrounded by countless career progression. They are looking for a switched on candidate to work with general managers and head chefs at sites.
The role will suit someone with good working knowledge of the hospitality industry, attention to detail, strong sense of integrity and good analytically skills.
This role Cost controller/Analyst (6 month FTC) involves:
- Be responsible for analysing and explaining food, beverage and consumables costs, responsible for maintaining the fourt hospitality system.
- Set -up and understand KPIs for effective cost controls for food, beverage and consumables;
- Responsible for analyzing all food, beverage and consumables costs
- Produce Menu Engineering reports;
- Analyze stock turnover, logistics and average spend per head in all restaurants
- Attend stock-takes on a weekly basis (food and beverage), provide reports explaining the variances to the head office.
- Produce weekly reports on the lobster quality and mortality from the supplier premises and from the restaurants.
- Analyze and explain cost of sales movements and Central storage costs on a monthly basis.
- Accountancy sector
- Fixed term contract
- Payed hourly
- Start next week
The successful Cost controller/Analyst (6 month FTC) candidate:
- Be happy to work on a fixed term contract
- Be immediately available
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Excel must be proficient in use of pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs etc
- Experience in using FnB and EPOS system is essential
- Good communication skills are essential
- Hospitality experience
- Good attention to detail
- strong sense of integrity and good analytical skills.
An excellent opportunity for a candidate to work for a growing FMCG company with plenty of career progression.