- Leading Australian technology company
- Hands-on leadership role
- City fringe location
With their Head Office located in Adelaide, this exciting Australian software solutions provider is now seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Finance Manager to lead their Finance team.
An experienced finance professional, you will lead a small team to provide effective financial management expertise across the organisation. You will have a genuine interest in technology and systems, an entrepreneurial mindset and be happy to work in an "all hands on deck" environment.
The role will be pivotal in implementing new systems and driving improvements in the finance team and greater business.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and Business Owners, key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial records
- Preparation of Month End and Year End Financial Reports including management accounts and board reports
- Weekly dashboard reporting on financial and non-financial KPI's
- Statutory reporting and review of payroll
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Manage cash balances
- Monitoring supply chain and margins
- Oversee warehousing and logistics
- Grant applications
- Involvement in the set up USA operations accounting requirements
- Lead and develop the Finance team in a hands on capacity
CA,CPA or ACCA qualified with appropriate accounting and management experience, you will demonstrate a 'hands-on' approach to your work, be self-motivated, capable and a proactive professional with high-level communication skills. You will also possess the drive, energy and initiative required in such a role with a focus on providing timely, high quality and trusted advice and support.
Previous experience using Xero will be highly regarded, as well as your previous exposure in using modern software systems to implement solutions.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Phil Scardigno at Hudson Accounting & Finance in our Adelaide office on Ph 08 8223 8824, quoting Ref No. 5B/16118.