Hudson provides talent solutions to our clients as well as supporting candidates with their next career move whether it is in a permanent, temporary or contract role. We pride ourselves of our excellent long lasting service and relationship with both candidate and client.
My client is currently seeking an experienced Internal Auditor for a Full Time permanent position.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting implementation of new policies and controls.
- Performing internal management controls testing and coordinating the controls self-assessments.
- Following up on remediation progress of identified controls and deficiencies.
- Planning, conducting detail audit tests, compiling draft reports and ensuring that appropriate recommendations are developed.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Qualification in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or related disciplines, complimented by at least 4 years relevant work experience
- Experience from Big Four Accounting Firms are desirable but not essential
- Analytical skills to present complex data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to meet deadlines and perseverance to resolve issues
- Outgoing and positive personality
Benefits that come with the role:
- Parking onsite
- Employee benefits and membership perks
- Collaborative team
- Opportunity to expand your skill set
- Positive environment where you are surrounded by friendly and lovely people
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader within their space. If you feel that your experiences are relevant, please do not hesitate to APPLY now! Forward and up-to-date CV to email@example.com or have a confidential chat regarding future opportunities with Shamini Rajah on 0893230256.