Hub Finance Planning & Forecasting Director
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our new APAC Finance Hub in KL, Malaysia. As Finance Planning & Forecasting Director, you will lead and drive performance of a large team to deliver right first-time reporting and analysis which is insightful, in time and in the form required by corporate and commercial teams that drive strategic business decisions.
This includes but is not limited to:
• Co-ordinate the preparation, presentation consolidation and corporate reporting of forecasts and budgets for the markets within the region
• Supervise and maintain actuals and forecasted processes in the Consensus Forecasting platforms (MoD CF/CCC)
• Delivers monthly consensus forecast across all relevant markets by providing managerial decision-making reports with value adding gap analysis to drive business performance
• Lead a team of Finance Planning & Forecasting Leads, driving individual and team performance, ensure recruitment selection, training and development, performance evaluation, salary reviews etc.
• Co-ordinate the preparation of monthly consolidation reports and analysis for regional managerial review
• Define, prepare and maintain updated Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the Hub in line with guidelines
• Follow up on all critical issues that may arise within the department and/or stakeholders.
• Drive improvements to the delivery of service to relevant stakeholders
• Ensure robust Business Continuity Planning that risks are appropriately identified, monitored, managed and escalated where necessary
• Lead the regional Hub performance reviews with the Regional FD to drive continuous improvement and provide insights to drive performance
• Comparing monthly results & variance analysis
• Drive standardisation and automation working in partnership with the Global teams
• Develop and maintain a robust Performance Framework, including Voice of Customer, Voice of Process and Voice of Employee to establish a high-performance culture within the team
As our new Finance Planning & Forecasting Director, you:
• Have a University degree in Business Administration or Finance, MBA desirable
• Demonstrable post qualification experience within a similar industry
• Have budgeting, forecasting and reporting experience
• Experience in managing large teams
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are creating a modern and technology-led regional Finance Hub team who will work together with colleagues from across Finance to support our businesses across APAC in delivering the best outcome for our patients and consumers. Our new Finance Hub team in KL, Malaysia will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our market and HQ Finance teams.
To find out more about the GSK Finance Hub in Malaysia and the career opportunities we can offer, follow the below link:
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.