The role will cover all aspects of accounting within the Finance Team, so will need someone with previous experience as an Accounts Assistant.
My client is a large company based in Portsmouth working within the Construction industry.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Large volumes of invoicing.
- Payroll and CIS.
- Providing training for new employees.
- Preparing daily bank reconciliations.
- Building relationships with suppliers.
- Preparing monthly accruals.
- Reporting on full month-end.
The successful candidate must be:
- A team worker happy to work alone and as part of a team.
- Have previous experience working as an Accounts Assistant.
- Be able to work with large amounts of invoices.
- Have worked with payroll and payments.
On offer for the successful candidate is:
- A very attractive salary package.
- On going development training.
- Working within a fantastic team environment.
- Great working location within the centre of Portsmouth.