My client are a growing Accountancy business who are based in the heart of Watford, Hertfordshire. Great opportunity paying a competitive salary and full study support, whilst also offering career progression and training.
We are seeking a hard working candidate who has practical experience of VAT returns and who works well as part of a team.
My client are a growing Accountancy business based in the heart of Watford. They are a leader in their field and work with a number of large clients across the UK as well as smaller businesses and contractors. They have a large team of Accountants and are seeking a Junior Accountant to work closely together and process VAT returns, deal with queries and one day process Management Accounts. Busy and varied role paying a competitive starting salary, full study support and career progression.
- Trainee Junior Accountant position with excellent training
- You will be assigned your own set of clients
- Filing on IRIS Opendocs
- Dealing with the set up of all new clients including company formation, bank applications, VAT registration and ensuring we have online authority
- Preparing VAT returns & Management Accounts
- Assisting the Bookkeepers and Accountants when required
- Responding to inbound client queries via telephone/email
- Contacting clients over the phone to ensure they meet there required deadlines
- Assistance with limited company payroll where required
- Practical experience or knowledge of VAT returns is essential
- A team player
- Confident personality, clear telephone manner and a good relationship builder
- Ability to multi task
- Progressive individual who enjoys being busy
- A background in an accounting role, ideally looking to study AAT or ACCA
Whats on offer?
- Great entry level role with progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- A competitive salary and full study support provided
- The chance to work for a great business who are constantly growing and work well as a team
- Junior Accountant role