Finance Business Partner
6 days left
- Part time
A progressive and exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified individual to join the Commercial Finance Team in a Finance Business Partner role for an FMCG company. This employee will be working closely alongside the Commercial Finance Business Partner and supporting them predominantly with business partnering to the wider business teams.
The client is an international leader in the FMCG industry and have a large global presence, with this office based in Enfield. Their products are mainly delivered to other businesses but are also stocked in high end retail stores and well known household/high street names. They are part of a bigger group who provide progression opportunities internally and therefore are a great company to be part of if you have a few years experience and are studying for an accounting qualification.
Key responsibilities of the assistant finance business partner include:
- Assisting the current business partner with challenging back on costs in the wider business and operational teams
- Providing analysis on the costs and spends
- Profit analysis
- Accurate budgeting and forecasting process
- Delivering complete and accurate reports on period and year end
- Working with excel and complex systems to analyse the accounts and cash flow
The successful candidate will:
- Be advanced on excel and able to pick up complex systems
- Have at least 3 years of finance experience
- Be Part Qualified in ACCA/CIMA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be ambitious and willing to learn
A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate, alongside great benefits and a friendly working environment. This company in Enfield will provide fantastic progression opportunities for the assistant finance business partner to grow and develop their career in finance.