Accounting Manager - Warehouse & Logistic
- This role is to manage the transportation & WH management for the respective 3PL nationwide with timely and accurate recognition expenses of Transportation ( Inbound & outbound) & 3Pl WH ‘s service, Ensure 3PL’s compliance with KPI deliver in line & mapping with contract term/SOP statement
- Be responsible for validation of Transportation & WH service settlement of respective 3PL define to ensure timely, accurate record of 3 PL’s actual performance with right accounting recognition for transportation & WH management ’s authorized handle.
- Drive effectiveness of cost control within AOP, monitor 3PL ‘s actual performance vs KPI mentioned in contract of respective 3PL define
1./ WH & Transportation advisory and partnership:
- Key driving for I2C to 3PL compliance vs. SOP/Guideline across location.
- Identify process GAP, propose solution and implement change to enhance process.
- Partnership with IT/ PA in transportation automation Project.
2/ Daily review and resolved cases related WH & transportation :
- Participate and provide further inputs of projects implemented on-site related to WH service/Transportation to ensure timely capture all of expense transactions/Assets with right accounting treatment as per current SOP/ accounting policy.
- Being able to see the issues/inconsistency across Locations and take responsibility to standardize the inconsistency NW
- Doing weekly plant & DC tour checklist ( GEMBA).
3/ Review Opex vs AOP nationwide
- Partnership with nationwide team to standardize one template/format for reports of Opex tracking which have sufficient and transparent information.
- Identify unusual fluctuation base on nationwide view monthly accrual & 3PL’s billing as per SOP
4/ GCS participant and refreshment
- Being key trainer/advisor in the I2C for respective KC related /SOP of 3PL refreshment for PA/3PL.
- Proactive to co-ordinate with other departments to do self-test on respective KCs-I2C/SOP.
5/ Be responsible for 3PL’s payment of transportation cost timely/accurately.
- Be responsible to verify Transportation cost ( RM,FG, TOT, MEM,B&C/Pallets)
- Be responsible to verify Warehouse service cost (Fix cost, variable cost, sorting, handling…)
- Find out inconsistences points in expenses calculation between locations
6/ Review Transportation and warehouse services for 5 Locations separately and totally:
- Ensure accrual at month-end is timely, accurately
- Based on actual transportation and warehouse services for each plant and totally for 5 Locations, SME to analyze and work with SC Planning on opportunities for improvement in cost saving.
- Co-ordinate with Procurement and SC in setting KPIs for 3PL in warehouse services and transportation.
7/ Other ad-hoc requirements and additional task incurred (such as support for project implementation onsite, e.g. SAP or new software/tools/process/guidelines)
- University graduate, major in Accounting & at least 3 year experiences in similar roles.
- Strong technical understanding and knowledge including accounting standard, tax, legislation, company policy and procedures.
- Strong system knowledge and fluent usage of ERP system.
- Good communication, problem solving & influencing skill.
- Ability to work under time pressure, work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and improve effectiveness in daily operation.
- Excellent English.
- Good Excel and other Microsoft Office Skill (e.g Pivot Table, charts, Dashboard, PowerPoint).