My client is looking for a Senior Payroller who has previous experience of managing complex payroll tasks within a busy office environment.
The client is a large and growing business with offices globally. They're very well known and offer all employees continued support on their career journey.
- Ensuring the accuracy and completion of payrolls as allocated.
- Responding to and managing complex queries.
- Supporting payroll administrators to manage challenges.
- Liaising with system service support desks to raise issues and manage problems
- Undertaking more complex payroll tasks, such as one of payment processing, complex absences, complex query resolution, calculation of and processing of advances, management of leaver payments and processing of and payment of bonuses.
- Strong excel skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £26,000 with excellent company benefits.