Inventory Accounting Manager
A. Location: Hoc Mon Plant, Ho Chi Minh City
B. The role:
- This role is mainly manage the movement of Inventory for all location, ensure the review of inventory slow moving to make provision & follow up w/o process accordingly.
- Review all of inventory transaction detail to assure the right accounting treatment, adapt with company policies as well as VAS.
- Resolved ad-hoc cases related Inventory for RMs warehouse and 3PL warehouse ( FG)
- In-charge review and follow-up Inventory WO/ Slow moving
- Review and make DII report & Aging for Material & FG
- Take lead Inventory Physical count nationwide.
2. Lead GCS for I2C refreshment WS across Locations.
+ Organizing GCS refreshment workshop for respective KC of I2C process to relevant functional/PIC - Inventory
+ Lead & drive PA/3PL to do periodically self-test & review/push corrective actions as per GCS agenda.
+ Identify process GAP, propose solutions and implement change in I2C process consistently Locations
3. Daily review Inventory moving transactions/stock to Identify opportunities of saving cost.
+ Doing weekly plant/DC-tour (combined with GEMBA - Checklist).
+ Review and approve for misc. inventory adjustments as per SOA.
+ Review and approve inventories (RM/FG/B&C/pallet..) for BA /write off them as per SOA.
+ Well partner with demand planning function to do data analysis of stock (DII) for inventory movement, as per sale demand, production plan to shorten DII effectively & inventory control effectively with cost productivity.
+ Key contact for inventory issues resolve.
4. Monthly review inventory slow moving to make provision & w/o process accordingly.
+ Review aging of inventory Rep. with data analysis to point out /take action for slow moving items.
+ Well partner with PA/3PL & functional to standardize temp of DII/Inventory Aging Rep with full/transparent Inf.
+ Completion of monthly inventory provision booking & Inventory Reports as per timeline MEC/YEC required.
+ Follow up & keep track monthly Inventory W/o trend Rep. ( likely B&C/Pallet/FG/TOT...)
5. Take lead Inventory PC schedule across Locations as per SOP
+ Leading set up schedule of inventory PC Across locations with full HC control HC supporting to join PC .
+ Review fully reliable/clear comments from 3PL/PA for variances in PC Report as per SOP required.
+ Review & Consolidation PC Rep to make approval for loss/compensation as per SOA
6. Add hoc Tasks
+ Ad hoc inventory Report for inventory management improvement.
+ Data analysis & Reports MEC/YEC as per management required.
- University graduate, major in Accounting & at least 5 year experience in similar role
- Strong technical understanding and knowledge including accounting standard, tax, legislation, company policy and procedures.
- Strong system knowledge and fluent usage of ERP system
- Good Excel and other Microsoft Office Skill (e.g Pivot Table, charts, Dashboard, PowerPoint)
- Good communication, problem solving & influencing skill
- Ability to work under time pressure, work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead the agenda, initiate and implement best practice tool/processes to improve effectiveness in daily operation
- Ability to coach and build team’s capability on technical accounting, tax, policies and controls process through knowledge/ best practice sharing, rotation and training.