Opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer required for a 10 months ongoing assignment within athe State Government sector with view to go longer.
Your new company A State government organisation based in CBD
Opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their payroll team
Your new role Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing end to end payroll for all casual & salaried employees
- Calculating allowances & making appropriate amendments
- Set up new employs & process terminations/redundancies
- Ensure data integrity is always of a high standard
- Be a point of contact for payroll queries
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in end to end payroll
- Worked with a med to large payroll using
- SAP system highly desirable
- Good understanding of payroll legislation
- High levels of attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is important
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment
What you'll get in return
- Excellent Supportive team enviorement
- Highly competitive hourly rate- $45- $52 ph (based on Experience)
- Convenient Location near PT
- The role will ideally satrt from 5th of August however any notice period will be taken into consideration. Interview to be held on the 30th of July.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Or Call Abby at 03 96236542 for a confidential chat.