Analyst - Partnership Tax
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best.
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Gym discounts - Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass... the list goes on!
What will your typical day look like?
In this role, you will gain exposure to complex and challenging tax and compliance matters in a fast paced environment. You'll be preparing and reviewing clients compliance work, managing clients tax and cash flow commitments, keeping up to date with new Tax & Compliance legislations... all whilst building strong relationships with key stakeholders!
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're looking for someone with:
- 3-4 years+ experience in a business services environment
- A strong understanding of accounting and tax rules
- Experience in preparing tax returns and accounts for a variety of entities
- A technical understanding of taxation, div 7A rules, trusts and superannuation is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to client service and working as part of an integrated service delivery team
- A business degree and be CA or CPA qualified
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Suzanne Dunne from the Talent Team. We'd love to hear from you.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP167798