- Handle daily accounting tasks covering Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Asset and General Ledger
- Handle staff expense claims and payment processing
- Handle invoice and billing
- Handle bank reconciliation and monthly financial reports such as Balance Sheet, P&L, GL and etc...
- Handle accounting records and journals
- Maintain files and documentation accurately in accordance with Company requirement
- Assist and liaise with outsourced audit firm for annual financial report
- Ability to perform monthly and year-end financial closing
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the management
- Willing to work alone in a small office environment
- Willing to attend to walk-in customer and learn our product knowledge
- Willing to attend to office incoming calls
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in related field
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and Cantonese (Cantones is not a must to have)
- Good in planning and organising work flow, good interpersonal and communication skills
- A multi-tasker and learner with self-motivation and integrity
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge will be an added advantage
- Familiar with MYOB/Autocount system is an added advantage
- Candidate who are undergoing CPA/LCCI/ACCA program also welcome to apply