- To assist with the maintenance of the full set of accounts. Performing the daily accounting tasks relating to banking, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, to name a few.
- To manage the supplier payments; ensuring the timely verification of invoices and processing of payments.
- To maintain relationship with suppliers and ensure timely resolution of issues relating to suppliers' invoice and payment.
- To monitor the receivables of the company, ensuring that customer payments are promptly collected and the preparation of letters relating to debt collection.
- To process the monthly material deduction and back-charges from customers and ensuring that they are verified in a timely manner and properly recorded in the company's accounts.
- To perform and review the monthly balance sheet reconciliation, reconciliation to suppliers' statements and customers' statements.
- Participate in the physical inventory count.
- To carry out the monthly financial closing and yearly audit.
- To carry out such duties and job functions as may be assigned to you from time to time by the manager and such duties are not necessarily limited to the above title and responsibilities, and may be subject to changes.
- A candidate with a degree in Accounting or currently pursuing professional accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent
- Two years of accounting related work experience
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Able to deal with large volumes of data and transactions
- Able to perform mathematical computations quickly and accurately
- High integrity and strong work ethic