Tax Enablement Manager - Sydney
- Make the step from industry and enjoy the variety of work we can offer you
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
We are looking for a Manager within the Business Technology, Tax team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- As part of the Asia-Pacific Tax Business Technology team, this role will work on multiple technology initiatives and be required to support client engagements at a strategic level
- Act as owner and voice of the customer for a portfolio of related products and services
- Ensure the product portfolio supports the organization's overall strategy and goals
- Drive strategy development, establish priorities and manage the portfolio and product roadmaps using criteria and requirements based on market research, business strategy and user feedback
- Embrace a product centric approach that helps our Tax business embed technology products into Service offerings
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with project stakeholders to achieve effective coordination in the deployment of technology services
- Demonstrate an understanding of business requirements and translate these across to IT teams
- Product Management and project Manager experience in software solutions environment
- Budgeting and stakeholder management
- Excellent communications skills - strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to explain technical information in a manner which is understood by non-technical clients
- Relationship management skills to work effectively with clients, project teams and vendor across multiple geographies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Knowledge of tax, accounting and/or finance technology solutions
- Understanding of working in a global (multi-country) or complex environment, preferably within professional services
Who are Tax?
EY's Tax practice believes a better working world is helping our clients navigate through a rapidly- changing business and tax environment. EY professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional value to clients by developing and executing strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Learn more about Tax here - https://www.ey.com/au/abouttax
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.