Mobility Tax Manager, People Advisory Services - Sydney
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
We are looking for a Manager within the Mobility Tax team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Your key responsibilities
Working as part of an international team, you will help clients administer their mobility programs by advising in the following areas:
- Cross border income taxes and individual tax compliance;
- Pre-departure and repatriation tax planning;
- Identification and resolution of cross border taxation and compliance risks;
- Employment tax compliance and planning; and
- International compensation accumulation and planning.
- Two to five years Australian Tax experience with expertise in the areas of Mobility/Expatriate Tax;
- Prior experience in a professional services environment and across large global clients;
- Proven ability to successfully lead teams and deliver exceptional client service;
- Excellent communication and time management skills, keen desire for knowledge, multi-tasking and strong in project management;
- Experience mentoring junior staff and leading teams.
- CA/CPA or Masters of Tax qualification;
- Exposure to Australian Tax
Who are People Advisory Services?
EY's People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda - the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost. Our professionals focus on strategic talent initiatives connected to Transformations, Mobile Talent, Transactions & Workforce Enablement with companies of all sizes, life cycles, and complexities. Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutpeopleadvisory
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.