Financial Business Partner
Financial Business Partner - 12month FTC - Immediately available
Exciting role in the Education and Training sector
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading organisation in the education and training sector who are headquartered in Central Milton Keynes. Due to a restructure and the implementation of a new finance system, my client are expanding their finance & accountancy team and seeking a Financial Business Partner on an initial FTC to provide financial advice and support to the team and stakeholders in order to drive the business forward through in-depth analysis in all areas of operation.
The finance department pride themselves on their great team working and open culture and therefore seeking a Financial Business Partner with a team player mentality.
Responsibilities of a Financial business Partner:
- Management of the budget holders across a variety of projects and resources
- Provide support and in-site to both the financial services team and stakeholders
- Deliver financial reports and assist business strategy in order to drive an impact
- Proactively ensure financial controls are implemented across the departments
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of financial planning and reporting processes
- Take a proactive approach to ensuring effective cost management
- Communicate with various departments to measure financial performance
- Stakeholder management and effective communication both internally and externally
- Focus on continuous improvement and processes
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience performing the duties of a Financial Business Partner
- Part-qualified or finalist in ACCA / CIMA or equivalent
- Available Immediately for a 12 month FTC (desired)
- Locally based to Milton Keynes or own transport
- Intermediate level of Excel (SAP desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Management Experience
Alongside working for a leading education and training firm in the heart of Milton Keynes with a competitive salary, our client offers a tailored training scheme with progressive steps to assist your progression within the financial space.